- Business Process Management Course
- Introduction to Process Mapping Course
- Business Process Mapping Course (2 Day)
- Requirements Analysis Course
- Requirements Facilitation Course
- Requirements Documentation Course
- Articles and Case Studies
- Writing a Winning Business Case for Training
- The Why, Who, When and What for training your analysts and BPM stakeholders
- Process Performance Measures "Going beyond Cost and Time Savings"
- Finding the Tipping Point for BPM
- Quick Guide to Process Mapping
- Silver Bullet or Service Failure
- A Bank´s SCO
- Company Profile
- BPM Software
- Book Reviews
Process Mapping Software
If you are actively mapping processes using Visio, there is a process mapping template that provides more functionality and ease of use that you may want to try. We have found that the Business Process Incubator template speeds up the process of creating maps and it is completely compatible with Visio so the maps can be used by others. For more information about the Business Process Incubator please click here.
If you are considering Business Process Management, no doubt you will have many questions. We hope the following resources will help you find the information you need but please feel free to contact us if you need assistance. We will make every effort to help you find the information you need.
Please note that by selecting these links, you will be transferred to the particular web site. BPM3 Inc. is not responsible for the content of the web sites listed.
Our Training Partner
The BPT Group or Business Process Transformations Group is the leading provider of Business Process Management training and coaching in the world. Their four day BPM Practitioner course is one of, if not the best and most popular course on BPM available today. It has been honed and improved since its inception in 2002 making it one of the most mature courses on BPM available. It has been taught, around the world, to thousands of executives, managers, analysts, and business process change professionals. The BPT Group offers a series of internationally recognized courses starting from the Practitioner course through to advanced professional certificates and diplomas. We at BPM3 are proud to be the authorized training organization for the BPT Group in North America, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information about the BPT Group please click here.