- Business Process Management Course
- Introduction to Process Mapping Course
- Business Process Mapping Course (2 Day)
- Requirements Analysis Course
- Requirements Facilitation Course
- Requirements Documentation Course
- Articles and Case Studies
- Writing a Winning Business Case for Training
- The Why, Who, When and What for training your analysts and BPM stakeholders
- Process Performance Measures "Going beyond Cost and Time Savings"
- Finding the Tipping Point for BPM
- Quick Guide to Process Mapping
- Silver Bullet or Service Failure
- A Bank´s SCO
- Company Profile
- BPM Software
- Book Reviews
At BPM3 Inc., each of our consultants have over 10 years of experience in business process management, business requirements analysis, process reengineering and process modeling. They have worked with a variety of organizations and industries applying both process analysis and requirements analysis methods to key initiatives. Their extensive experience allows them to quickly understand your business issues, provide practical techniques and guidance and identify potential solutions based on a variety of real life situations within the same or other industries.
The BPM methodology used and BPM certification available through the training is internationally recognized in 117 countries. It has been developed by leading BPM professionals and continues to be improved upon over the years. Training is provided by one of the most respected BPM coaches, Jim Baird. In addition to having a degree in adult education, Jim has extensive experience in adult education and training.
In our training we promote Successful Customer Outcomes(SCO) and as a business our goal is to deliver a Successful Outcome for each of our Customers
With over 20 years experience in Business Process Management, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Training and IT, Jim's expertise has been honed in manufacturing, financial services, distribution, pharmaceuticals, and computer industries, as well as in the government sector. Having spent 15 years as a professor of Information Systems Studies in Canada, Jim consults in Business Process Management and Requirements Analysis. He has wide experience as a project manager and his skills as a trainer, educator an accredited BPTGroup Coach are evidenced by delegate approvals as he delivers the process transformation, process mapping,and requirements analysis programs in North America, Australia and anywhere he can get to.
BPM3 Inc. provides a unique combination of BPM training and consulting to support organizations by:
- Developing internal BPM resources through training and mentoring
- Providing skilled resources to support initial and/or complex process initiatives
This can benefit your organization by:
- Establishing and reinforcing a proven methodology for continuous process improvement
- Quickly providing skilled resources to support high priority process initiatives
- Providing Individuals with access to a BPM mentor to reinforce learning
- Building a skilled team for sustainable process improvement
- Reducing long term dependency on BPM consultants