- Business Process Management Practitioner Course - BPTG
- Introduction to Process Mapping using BPMN Course
- Requirements Gathering and Management Course
- Articles and Case Studies
- Writing a Winning Business Case for Training
- The Why, Who, When and What for training your analysts and BPM stakeholders
- Process Performance Measures "Going beyond Cost and Time Savings"
- Finding the Tipping Point for BPM
- Quick Guide to Process Mapping
- Silver Bullet or Service Failure
- A Bank´s SCO
- Company Profile
- BPM Software
- Book Reviews
In 1973 FedEx revolutionized the shipping industry with the launch of a hub and spoke system exclusively for shipping time sensitive packages. Since then the leadership at FedEx has continued to be focused on innovation and is considered to be one of the world's most innovative companies. Madan explains the various leadership practices at FedEx that have been instrumental in retaining the innovation culture. Sustaining change and continuous process improvement takes more than a project sponsor and leader. It requires building an organization that embraces change. This book provides some good examples of the challenges you will face and the tools and techniques that FedEx has used to meet those challenges.